Denver is known for being one of the cities with the most active lifestyle. If there’s anyone that Denver would serve most, it’s the ones who are adventurous and are actively conscious of their physical fitness. Aside from that, Denver’s company https://certahosting.co.uk/ also hosts a lot of great activities that can only be appreciated once there.
If you’re planning to go to Denver for your travel blog, here are some things that you need to do aside from choosing a catchy blog name and a web hosting package.
- Mount Evans – found in Colorado and is known as the Roof of America, Mount Evans makes sure that visitors experience the most unique way of going to its top. If you’re not fond of literal hiking but want to see the summit, you can work your way up to the top in your car. You don’t need to worry about missing the beautiful nature Mount Evans has by not climbing up as you can see plenty of it along the way from the inside of your vehicle.
- Confluence Park – for people who want to enjoy nature but still want to be in the arm’s length from the offerings of the city, Confluence Park is a perfect choice. It is located between the South Platte River and Cherry Creek. Various activities are available as you can go kayaking, running, and cycling, all while enjoying the scenic view of both nature and the city.
- Red Rocks Amphitheater – this concert venue is one of the world’s most unique concert venues. Located in the hills just above Denver, the concert hall is good for some incredible acoustics, making it a concert venue for the likes of famous music artists like U2.
Food and Restaurants
If you’re a food blogger, these restaurants might interest you:
- Cherry Cricket – this burger joint just collects locals and visitors with their green chili cheeseburgers to offer in the Tony Cherry Creek neighborhood.
- Tocabe – this restaurant offers a mix of American and Indian cuisine. If you want to try their best, you might want to get their fry bread tacos. This unusual kind of tacos has hominy and corn salsa with shredded bison.
- Santiago’s – this one’s a Mexican chain that serves authentic Mexican food at affordable prices.
- Casa Bonita – coming here won’t be for food. It will be more for the experience that you can get. The place just has a jungle atmosphere which is perfect for people who have that adventurous side.
Of course, your adventure in Denver wouldn’t be complete without the spot people go to for that eccentric nightlife. Lodo is the place you want to go to for that. On its rooftop are three great bars that would cater to your wants: The Tavern, Sports Column, and Jackson’s.
Places to Stay in
It’s probably not a day trip if you visit Denver. For places to stay in, you can check out The Brown Palace and The Curtis.
Other Things in Denver
For souvenirs and other unique items, you can go to Larimer Square, Rockmount Ranchwear, and The Tattered Cover Bookstore. As for festivals, you’d be glad to know that there is the Great American Beer Festival annually held in this so-called beer town.
There are tons of other things that you can do and places you can go to in Denver. Although it has a lot of competitors, it definitely has its own qualities to bring to the table.